Home Nursing Service
With a ‘whatever it takes’ model of care, our team of highly qualified Registered Nurses and Personal Care workers endeavour to provide comprehensive and holistic care to keep our clients safe and well in their own home.
Our Home Nursing service provides:
- Nursing follow-up and care after discharge from hospital
- Supervision of medication
- Advice and education about health related problems
- Support for family, friends and carers
- Personal care
- Wound management
- Diabetes management
- Clinical monitoring
- Dementia monitoring and management
- Consultation and discussion about options and choices of services for clients and carers
With a quick and simple referral process, there is no waiting list and services are able to start within 1-2 days of receiving a referral.
Upon making a referral, a Registered Nurse will complete a comprehensive assessment and develop a care plan. A schedule of visits and care is developed and regularly monitored by the nursing staff. The service endeavours to meet the individual requirements of each patient.
Nursing ………………………………………$10.00 – $20.00 per visit (Not including wound consumables)
To find out more about how this service can benefit you or a loved one, contact our Home Nursing Coordinator on 02 9427 6425 or email email@example.com